Monday, March 8, 2010

Teenage male hair loss ?

Ok, so I know that usually the average person loses some hair each day, but I'm losing much more than normal (around 40-50 hairs a day, sometimes more). I'm 17 and have no history anywhere in my family of hair loss, let alone early hair loss. I've noticed lately, too that I have had some bad dandruff and scalp itchiness associated with this.





Any suggestions? It's kind of embarrassing for someone like me.Teenage male hair loss ?
I'd go see your general doctor. It seems kind of unusual for a young guy to be losing hair especially since there's no family history. It could be some sort of skin disease especially since you're having itchiness and dandruff.Teenage male hair loss ?
';Although it varies from one individual to another, the average number of hairs on a person's head is about 100,000. The number of hairs varies according to gender, age, race, hair color, and genetic makeup. Most people shed between 50 and 100 hairs daily.';





So you have nothing to worry about
This hair loss solution is made possible by means of hair transplantation or the relocation of the bald resistant hair follicles from the back and sides of the donor鈥檚 head area to his bald or thinning area.


find more information in this site:


http://hair-restoration-for-women.blogspot.com/
I had the same problem and i beleive it was due to stress as it was a difficult time in my life. Once I had calmed down it stopped. Good Luck
lets see


you lose about 18thousand pieces of hair each year if i am correct your losing way less then you should or...if i am wrong...read the bottom anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment